And just like that, it’s a new year! I would like to start off by saying these are not resolutions, these are goals. My g-o-a-l is to attain these things, but sometimes life happens, and they simply don’t.
- Strengthen my relationship with God – For me, this means growing more in the areas I’m week in. For example, I don’t always get to my daily devotion time. This year, my goal is to do it everyday, even if just for a minute or two. Every second spent with God is better than none.
- Make more time for my husband and be a better wife – This one can be challenging because of the busy lives we live. Our work schedules do not mingle very well, nor do our eating schedules. So basically, we see each other on weekends. My goal is rework my schedule to the best of my ability to make more time spent with him.
- ROCK my job – 2018 is my year to shine at work. I have a bunch of ideas and plans and hopes to make this year rock. Now, all I need to do is implement and work hard to ensure that things work out.
- Blog consistently and revisit Etsy – This is the big one that I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do. I would love to really get into my blog and make it something that works and is inspiring to others. As for my Etsy, I’d love to tie my two passions, God and health into one and make things that I can sell on my Etsy. We’ll see how that goes.
- Keep up with my fitness app. I use a Nike training app that gives you a free workout plan and guided videos (all for free). My goal is to keep up with it and get my workouts IN.
Those are pretty much all of the goals that I have at the moment for this new year. I hope you’ve all had a great Christmas break. Let me know in the comments what some of your 2018 goals are this year!